Job Vacancy: OCCA Tutor Assistant
RZIM Europe is a Christian charity located in the heart of Oxford with Europe-wide responsibilities. Within this regional operation of a global ministry, an opportunity has arisen to join the team as the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics OCCA Tutor’s Assistant.
Key areas of responsibility for this post will include:
- Diary management and planning for the OCCA Tutors
- Support of the tutors with administrative tasks including email management
- To support the Tutors with research
- To accompany and support OCCA tutors at speaking engagements.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks. They will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a competent user of Microsoft Word and Outlook. This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week and based at our Oxford office.
- This role is for one year total, including a 6 month probationary period.
This is a salaried position and we encourage the successful candidate to reside for the year at the nearby Wycliffe Hall (or a similar institution).
The ideal start date for the successful candidate is 1st September 2012.
Click here for the job description or for more information about this role, please contact the office on 01865 302900.
Interviews are planned for late June.
Closing date for applications is 20th June 2012
Please send your full CV and a covering letter to:
76 Banbury Road
Oxford, OX2 6JT
Applications by email
Please send your full CV and a covering email to: